- Our Advice Process
- Our Investment Process
- What Clients Say
If you are looking for 'Total Service' from your IFA then please read on! We have designed our proposition to offer a level of service and communication which we do not believe will disappoint our clients.
Our pension services include:
Our investment services include:
Our clients benefit from Gold Standard service on their pensions and investments. See our 'What Clients Say' page for testimonials from clients that we work with.
We only offer one level of service to our Individual clients which is:
* Investment construction using sophisticated research technology to analyse Fund/ Fund Manager performance
* Daily monitoring of investments and markets - in a downturn we react and advise you accordingly
* Regular Asset Allocation reviews to ensure portfolios continue to meet client risk profile
* Quarterly review of each fund's performance - consistent under-performers are ejected and replaced.
* Unlimited Portfolio 'X-Rays', reports and asset allocation reports on request
* Unlimited telephone access to discuss returns, asset allocation and future strategy
* Half yearly portfolio valuations as a minimum, unlimited additional valuations if requested.
* Proactive recommendations when change is suitable
* Annual review meeting if required
Paul Dodd Asset Management Limited have been within the financial services sector for over 30 years and in that time has built up a wealth of expertise. We specialise in advising clients across Yorkshire and Lancashire with pension and investment advice and services.
The Practice, formed in 1992, offers totally unbiased and independent advice. Our primary focus is on Investment Management, however this comes through many different needs. Our service is personal, adaptable and individually tailored with one-to-one advice. We strive to build strong relationships with our clients so that we can meet their needs over the long-term.